2009年11月27日金曜日

One of seven industry legends: The 35th chapter, died Kuanglong

Stock look in the eyes of his land, he could see that, the arrogance of a little compassion in his heart. "Well, my first question is if you hear a baby I want to know why the heart of the invasion to the East China Sea and the North Sea? "





During the North Sea and East China Sea, weak, and they become cold and Liu Tianhua first victim of necessity: "Very simple, yes. I have to integrate the water, they go to war must."





Select one eyebrow Ham Yun Lu Road: "You are the reason for this is the real reason is that I have no regret. Instead, I want to know the answer."





To avoid his eyes Liu Tian Hua, Len Heng said: "You, the request is no rational explanation, if given a shot of his own in more than excuses, whether it is true why worry not."





Lou Yun eyes squint a little slow



aion rmt | RMT | ナイトオンライン rmt |

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿